Tom Price Camping Sites
WA | Tom Price Tourist Park
- Large shady sites in full view of Mt Nameless.
- Enjoy the peaceful outlook surrounding central amenities and kids play areas.
- Take a dip in the pool to escape the heat.
- Each site has water, power and sump points.
- Our powered sites are shaded and well grassed.
- Suit a wide range of vehicles from vans, buses to 5th wheelers.
- All roads are interconnecting and sealed.
- Disabled sites available on request. Please ensure you notify staff of any special requirements when booking in.
- Sit back and relax, look out at the local wildlife and enjoy this scenic spot.
Unpowered Camp Sites
- Grassed sites under trees with views of mount Nameless.
- Close to amenities and camper's kitchen.
- Pitch your tent or lay out the swag on our well grassed shady camping area.
- Close to all the amenities - campers kitchen, ablutions, swimming pool.
- The ultimate down to earth experience in the Pilbara.