The Evening Tour with Walk Talk Taste Margaret River
Western Australia |
Experience provided by Walk Talk Taste Margaret River
We've really shaken up Saturday nights in Margaret River with this gourmet food, wine and cocktail experience - you just
won't find anything else like it.
Can't decide where to go for dinner? We'll take you to three renowned and unique venues in one night! We've got all our favourite places (one one surprise stop) lined up to welcome
you on an adventurous, all-inclusive VIP tour with drinks and delicious specialty dishes over
Meet the talented people behind the venues as we share wine, gin, cocktails, secret bush pathways, all-night grazing through premium regional
produce and even a bit of Margaret River history.
We can't wait to Walk Talk and Taste
Margaret River with you!
IMPORTANT EVENING TOUR NOTES
- if parking at Margaret River Distillery (start point) your vehicle will be approx 1.5 km from the end point. After 7 pm the venue will be closed and the car park unlit. We recommend you park-and-walk from the bottom of town or organise alternative transport to the start-point.
- if you are partaking in all alcohol provided (approx 7 standard drinks over four hours) you may not be able to legally drive home from the tour. You will need to pre-arrange transport - please let us know if you need some recommendations.
- partner venues have the right to refuse entry and service to intoxicated guests. Excessive alcohol consumption before the tour is not advised.
- Partner venues will require all guests to meet current COVID-19 safety requirements. Walk Talk Taste Margaret River will supply each venue with guest details for COVID tracing as required by law.
- a section of the tour involves unmade bush paths. Please wear or carry flat-soled shoes and bring a jacket ... even summer nights can be chilly!