We understand there is currently a lot of uncertainty in life due to the recent spread of COVID-19 and the measures that have been put in place to limit this spread. Accordingly, we wanted to communicate with you a couple of important messages.
All Summerstar Tourist Parks Are Open
We want to assure all travellers that all Summerstar Tourist Park locations are open and will remain open. We welcome visitors travelling within their allocated regions to visit our parks.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we are offering the option of Contactless check-in.
If you would like to exercise this option, please contact the park directly. Our team will process your booking, provide you with a key and map of the park and place it in an envelope in our after-hours box at the front of the office.
Hygiene & Safety of Park Visitors and Staff
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more mindful of hygiene as we go about our regular activities. As an organisation, we are mindful to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning from the World Health Organisation and the various local government departments. For the latest information, please refer to the WA Department of Health Website.
At an organisational level:
- We have always used the highest commercial grade cleaning supplies and continue to do so;
- We have rotated in some new cleaning chemicals with disinfectant as well as some new cleaning practices to ensure we are the benchmark in cleanliness;
- We have significantly increased our cleaning schedule on our ablution blocks and commonly used areas, paying attention to handles, taps, food reparation areas and frequently-touched surfaces;
- We are keeping our staff informed with regular updates on the spread of COVID-19 and safety advice/recommendations from the WHO and the Australian Government;
- Our staff are practicing social distancing and are working in various teams which are in isolation from each other during this crisis.
What can you do to help?
- Please elect for Contactless check-in where possible;
- Sneeze and cough in to the small of your elbow;
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water;
- Stay home if you feel unwell or display symptoms of the flu;
- Maintain personal space with staff and other guests.
We would also like to assure you that we understand the trust our customers place in us and take this responsibility seriously. These measures are designed to protect you and our staff, as well as the communities in which we belong.