Summerstar understands the bond people have with their favourite furry friend. It can be hard finding friends or shelters to care for your best mate while you’re away on holiday – not to mention you don’t want them missing out on the fun family vacation.
While we do allow most pets in all powered and unpowered camping sites across all caravan park locations in Western Australia, we do have some strict guidelines to keep not only other visitors safe – but also your favourite family pets.
If you’re ever unsure if your pet would be suitable to join you on your family holiday to one of Summerstar’s stunning waterfront caravan parks, please get in contact and we can discuss any requirements you may have. We also request that you mention any animals that are joining you on your holiday when placing your booking.
Please carefully read through the following terms & conditions:
- Your pet remains your responsibility throughout your stay.
- A $20.00 refundable pet deposit will be taken at check-in and will be returned if all guidelines are adhered to.
- Pets are welcome only on powered and unpowered sites. Pets are not permitted in built accommodation, including but not limited to ensuites, cabins, chalets, cottages & holiday units. Should your pet be found in any built accommodation, this will result in loss of deposit and an additional charge for cleaning of $50.00.
- We are pleased to welcome most pets at all Summerstar locations. However, certain animals and breeds are not permitted. This is at the discretion of the Park Managers, so please get in contact before placing your booking.
- Assistance dogs for guests with disabilities are exempt from these requirements and charges.
- All pets must be kept on a lead or in a cage at all times. You are also responsible for cleaning up after your pet. Pets (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any of our park facilities or play areas at any time.
- If we reasonably believe your pet is causing a nuisance, behaving dangerously or causing damage to the property, you will be required to remove it from the park. No refunds will be provided in these instances.
- Guests should be considerate to other travellers when it comes to their animals.