Terms & Conditions
RMS Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation penalties depend on Accommodation Provider policies. An administration charge (defined on the booking form) applies to all booking changes and cancellations.
- RMSOnline sells Accommodation Provider accommodation from an inventory supplied by each Accommodation Provider, and does not over-sell that inventory. RMSOnline does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the Accommodation Provider over-selling there own room inventory.
- The customer will be required to provide a credit card at check-in to cover incidental charges and may be required to provide photo ID.
- RMSOnline makes its best efforts to ensure that the information available on its web site is accurate. However, RMSOnline cannot and does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults.
- RMSOnline does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
- RMSOnline does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with its web site or for any products or services purchased from its web site.
- RMSOnline makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
- RMSOnline offers are not commissionable to registered travel agents.
- RMSOnline receives a payment from the Accommodation Provider for the provision of the RMSOnline booking service.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book Accommodation on RMSOnline.
- These terms do not affect consumers' statutory rights.
- Customer acknowledges that a third party ('card authoriser') will process the credit card transactions required in respect of a booking. Customer agrees that RMSOnline is not liable for default by the card authoriser.
- Customer acknowledges that payment for the cost of accommodation will be held by RMSOnline on behalf of the Accommodation Provider and remitted to the property on terms agreed between RMSOnline and Accommodation Provider.
- Customer agrees to pay to RMSOnline by debit to customers credit card account the specific booking fee & cost of the accommodation. All fees are GST inclusive. RMSOnline will issue customer with a valid tax invoice in respect of this booking service.
- Bookings made through RMSOnline by the customer are made on behalf of the Accommodation Provider. Customer agrees that Accommodation Provider has sole responsibility for delivery of the services being booked by the customer and that RMSOnline is not liable for default by the Accommodation Provider.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure your requested room type is available, we cannot guarantee the actual bedding configuration of the room. These requests are forwarded to the Accommodation Provider and are subject to availability on day of check-in. All additional requests (smoking room, etc) are also subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by RMSOnline.
Summerstar Property Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Stay
We look forward to welcoming you to Summerstar Tourist Parks and we will make every effort to meet your requirements. If there is an instance where we are unable to accommodate your requests, please be aware that any form of aggressive or unpleasant behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated.
You agree to the Terms and Conditions of Stay (this document) by reservation or by entering the Park. Third Party Terms and Conditions will not apply to any guest or staff member in a Summerstar Tourist Park. In the event that such terms are contradicted by third party terms or conditions, the Guest agrees that Summerstar Tourist Park’s Terms and Conditions of Stay will apply as overarching and governing.
Check in / Check out Time
Holiday Homes and Ensuite Sites:
Guest check-in time is 2pm. If rooms are requested prior to check-in time, this will be accommodated, as rooms become available.
Check-out time is 10am. If available, our staff can arrange a 12pm late departure for a $20.00 fee.
Powered and Unpowered Camping Sites
Your site is available from 12pm on your holiday start date. You will need to vacate your site by 10am on the day of your departure.
If you think you'll arrive after 6pm on the day of your arrival, please contact the Park directly so that we can make arrangements for you to check-in and collect your keys.
COVID-19 and Self-Quarantine
Summerstar Tourist Parks is unable to provide accommodation for those undergoing self-quarantine. If you are required to self-quarantine for any reason you must complete this period of self-quarantining before commencing your stay with us. As part of the booking process, and upon your arrival, you may be asked to confirm that you are not currently subject to self-quarantine and/or to provide evidence that any previous self-quarantine requirements have been met. Further information about self-quarantine, including what is deemed a suitable premises, is available on the WA Government’s website.
Both you and Summerstar Tourist Parks acknowledge that:
- COVID-19 is currently a risk to the Australian community,
- as part of managing the risk, the governments of Australian States and Territories have been implementing restrictions, including travel restrictions between the States and Territories,
- it is possible that a government restriction will be in place at the time of your booking; and
- if a government restriction is in place, it may result in us incurring costs to provide you with the accommodation which you ultimately do not use.
If, in our reasonable opinion, we think it is likely that a government restriction will be in place at the time of your booking and that government restrictions may affect your ability to travel to the park, or our ability to provide you with accommodation at the park, then we may choose to cancel your booking. If we choose to cancel your booking, then:
- we will promptly notify you.
- we will not be liable to you in any way in respect of the cancellation; and
- we will promptly provide you with a full refund of any payments you have made for the booking.
Guests shall comply with all Government (Federal and State) COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirements for entry into Western Australia or to access Summerstar Tourist Park premises.
Where the guest does not meet a vaccination or testing requirement:
- prior to departure from the guests home location, the guest will forfeit any and all monies paid; or
- for entry to Summerstar Tourist Parks, the guest will not be granted entry and will forfeit any and all monies paid.
Where the guest cancels due to travel restrictions other than vaccination or testing requirements, the guest will be contacted and offered a refund or credit note (to be used at a later time), where such an offer is at the absolute discretion of Summerstar Tourist Parks. Summerstar Tourist Parks reserves the right to withhold some monies to cover administrative expenses and other losses, dependent on when notice of cancellation is given by the guest.
Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for 36 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
- you or an immediate family member becomes sick with Covid-19;
- you are forced into self-isolation;
- you are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test or
- you are forced to vacate the premises due to a mandatory shutdown.
If you become COVID Positive during your stay, you are required to inform Summerstar Tourist Parks immediately via the Office phone number. You may not be able to stay in the Park as our accommodation may not be suitable to provide self-contained, self-supported care. If you are unable to leave the Park, your stay will incur additional costs of up to 150% per night of the original booking nightly rate as well as a $200 cleaning fee for the additional cleaning costs associated with a COVID Positive case in the Park.
Pets (not allowed in Roofed Accommodation, sites only)
Your pet remains your responsibility throughout your stay.
No Pet Bond is required to secure your stay. Any damages or mess by Pet's will be charged to the owner.
We are pleased to welcome most dogs at our parks, however, some breeds of dog are not allowed, this is at the discretion of the Park Managers.
Assistance dogs for disabled guests are exempt from these requirements and charges.
Pets must be kept on a lead at all times and you must clean up after your pet. Pets (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any of our park facilities or play areas.
Guests with Pets are not allowed to book or stay in roofed accommodation. If any animal is found in the holiday homes or ensuites, this will result in an additional cleaning fee of $200.00.
If we reasonably believe your pet is causing a nuisance, behaving dangerously or causing damage to the property, you will be required to remove it from the park. No refunds will be provided in these instances.
It is illegal to smoke inside enclosed public buildings and you and other members of your party are requested to smoke only in those areas which have been clearly designated as such (this excludes any area near the playground and jumping pillows). Smoking is also strictly forbidden in all of our holiday accommodation.
A $500 cleaning fee applies if there is smoking in the holiday accommodation.
In our swimming pools, bouncing pillows and play equipment, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please be aware that occasionally we need to close or withdraw certain facilities (e.g. for safety, maintenance or other reasons beyond our control).
Fire Pits (Walpole only): Fire must be in circular enclosed fire drum/container at least 300mm off the ground and monitored at all times. All fire restrictions must be adhered to at all times.
All waste water not being drained into the site sump drain must be collected into a bucket and emptied into the appropriate Sump point. If not, a fine of $200 will be issued by DPAW.
Use of your Holiday Home or Site
You are required to take care of your holiday home whilst you occupy it. At the end of your holiday you must leave your holiday accommodation in a reasonable and tidy condition.
If you do not leave your accommodation in a reasonably clean and tidy condition, we reserve the right to charge you a $500 cleaning fee or the cost of repatriation for the room, whichever is higher. Photos of the room's condition will be kept on file and can be provided to support this additional cleaning charge.
We reserve the right to enter your accommodation, at any reasonable time during your stay, in order to inspect the condition of the accommodation or without notice in the event of emergency.
Summerstar Tourist Parks does not accept any responsibility for the theft or loss of your personal possessions whilst on our parks or whilst you are in your holiday accommodation and you should take appropriate security measures to ensure against theft and or loss.
Our parks are used primarily by families and we would ask that the behaviour of you and your party reflects this fact. Noisy, offensive or inappropriate behaviour or actions likely to cause harm to any other guest, members of our staff or anyone's property at the holiday park will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to and/or eject any person who, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the park, does not comply with these standards of behaviour.
All children must be properly supervised by parents or guardians throughout your holiday. We reserve the right to deny access to our facilities if, in the reasonable opinion of the management of the park, we believe that any child or children will be unduly disruptive.
Guests with specific needs
Some of our holiday homes offer specific accommodation suitable for wheelchairs or those who may have mobility difficulties. However certain accommodation and locations may not be suitable. If your party includes someone with specific requirements, please let us know at the time of booking.
Visitors & Driving
Registered guests are permitted to have visitors during their stay. All vehicles and guests must be registered with the Office reception prior to entry and park in the visitor's carpark. Please note that only registered guests may use the park facilities, in fairness to all our paying guests.
All visitors not staying in the park must vacate the park by 9:30pm.
Guests and their visitors may not engage in any illegal activity at any time whilst on the Park's property.
You and your guests should comply with the 8km/hour speed limit, parking and other traffic regulations on our parks. All vehicles are brought onto the holiday park at their owner's risk and Summerstar Tourist Parks’ does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to these except where it is caused by our negligence or fault.
ID may be required to be presented at check-in for any Accommodation units and cabins.
Online bookings through third party websites will not be eligible for any discount (this includes G’Day Parks).
Pricing and Deposits
Pricing is subject to change without notice until reservations are paid for in full. This includes circumstances arising from extended stays where the total reservation balance is unpaid for any time for the duration of your stay.
One night's deposit is required at time of booking.
G’Day Parks Membership discount and all other discounts will only be applied at the time of check-in (excludes OTA and third party bookings, no discount can be applied to these bookings).
A payment of not less than the amount of one night's reservation is required as a deposit at the time of booking. This will be subtracted from your final tariff upon settlement.
A credit card number will be taken with every booking. The Credit Card will not be used without your authorisation.
Full payment may be taken from the credit card provided not more than 72 hours prior to arrival except where we have the Guests authority to do so.
Cancellation & Refunds
If you cancel your holiday within 72 hours of your booking/arrival date, 100% of the booking total will be charged by the Caravan Park (subject to Manager discretion).
If you cancel your stay providing more than 72 hours notice from your arrival/booking date, no fee will be charged and the prepaid amount refunded in full.
Should you need to cancel your booking you must advise us by telephone and then confirm this cancellation in writing to us by post, fax, or email quoting your booking reference number. Your cancellation will only be effective as at the date we receive your written confirmation.
It remains the discretion of the Park Manager to modify the following terms and conditions for exceptional circumstances. In some circumstances, you may be able to have your deposit/full payment placed on your client account. No refund will be paid from the Client Account. Client Account credit can be used at any Summerstar Tourist Park.
It is at the sole discretion of the Managers of Summerstar Tourist Park’s to provide a cancellation and refund of deposit outside of the below terms on compassionate grounds. However, a fee may be taken from your deposit and the remainder returned to your credit card.
We do not offer cash refunds. We do not offer refunds for weather related reasons or other reasons outside of the control of Summerstar Tourist Parks.
Cancellation or changes by us
In exceptional circumstances, we may have to cancel or change some aspects of your booking. If we do so, we will tell you as soon as possible prior to your holiday date and you may choose to either:
- Accept the changes offered by us
- Receive a full refund
- Accept an alternative holiday with us at the same price.
We do not pay compensation in circumstances where we have to cancel your booking including those arising from Force Majeure.
Under 18's Policy
We are unable to accept bookings by anyone under the age of 18.
All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during their stay.
We do not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual 'Schoolies' Period.
In particular we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of our families and guests during this period.
For this reason we reserve the right to reject bookings from or for school and/or university leavers for the period 22nd October to 17th December.
If you still choose to book your accommodation with us and it turns out that you are school leavers, or you have school leavers in your party your booking will be cancelled and cancellation fees will be forfeited at the discretion of management.
Cots & High Chairs
Cots and highchairs are available to accommodation guests at no extra cost, please advise us at time of booking if you require them.
Fold Away Beds
Fold out beds can be hired (subject to Park availability). Fold out beds include linen, pillows and towels.
Fire Pit Policy
Fire pits are available to hire from selected parks. A one-off hire fee of $20.00 is payable to hire a fire pit.
ALL FIRE RESTRICTIONS MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES.
Fire must be in an enclosed fire drum/container at least 300 mm off the ground. It remains the guest responsibility to ensure grass beneath the fire pit cannot become scorched or burnt. $100 fine will be imposed to repair any affected area.
Fire pits and fire areas must be kept neat at all times and all wood and fire debris removed with the area left tidy during your stay and on check-out.
Please do not dispose of hot ashes in the Parks bins. If Fire or smoke is becoming dangerous or harmful to other guests, the fire will be extinguished.
Wood or other material is not to be collected from Park grounds for use in fire pit.
If these terms are not adhered to, a $100 cleaning fee and up to a $500 re-vegetation fee will be imposed.
The Park also reserves the right to evict guests from the park who do not abide by the above terms.
Please ensure all sullage (waste water) is collected into a bucket & emptied into sump drain or hose is in sump drain. If not a $200 fine will be issued by the Park.