Margaret River Tourist Park
Margaret River Tourist Park is situated in the centre of Margaret River, Western Australia. You will find many attractions and activities on our doorstep. Simply ask our friendly front office staff about amazing tours leaving right from our front door!
Margaret River is home to some of the freshest produce in the world, from Wine to Venison and everything in between, visit Margaret River today to indulge in world class wine and cuisines, just a short leisurely 3-hour drive from Perth.
Margaret River also plays host to world-class concerts, renowned outdoor competitions and extraordinary architecture.
Our Top 5 Things to Do in Margaret River
1. Stocking up on fresh local produce at the Farmers Markets on a Saturday morning
2. Watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean at Surfer’s Point in Prevelly – only 10 minutes’ drive from Margaret River Tourist Park
3. Lake and Mammoth Caves – see highly decorative limestone and crystal formations only 20 minutes’ drive from our Park
4. Tasting yummy stuff – there are heaps of cellar doors, winery restaurants, breweries and providores nearby with tours available from our Park
5. Walk along the gorgeous National and State forest trails which are super close to town