Tom Price Facilities
WA | Tom Price Tourist Park
We offer many features to ensure you have a comfortable stay while on park
- Our partially shaded pool offers a cool respite from the heat.
- This is one of our clean, spacious and well maintained ablution blocks.
- It is very central and easily accessed by everyone, there is seperate male and female showers and toilets.
- A large laundry area with ample coin operated automatic washing machines.
- This ablution block has a seperate spacious shower, toilet and vanity for disabled persons.
- Our camp kitchen is centrally located, has stunning veiws of Mt Nameless and surrounds.
- Equipped with gas hot plate, gas ring burners, large fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and microwave.
- Stainless steel sink with ample bench space.
- Cool drink vending machine.
- Tables and stool for undercover eating.
- Our camp kitchen is the ideal place to prepare and enjoy meals in the company of fellow travellers.
- An opportune time to share stories and experiences of your journey.
The park clotheslines are alongside our 2 large ablution blocks, they are in a clearly designated area, offering the best drying situation possible.