WA | Carnarvon
Find unique and adventurous things to do in Carnarvon. Visit one of the many small islands off the shore, explore the town centre and One Mile Jetty or adventure further inland to Kennedy Range National Park.
5 Things to do in Carnarvon
- Take a fishing charter off the coast of Capricorn Holiday Park
- Visit One Mile Jetty, the longest jetty in Western Australia’s northern region
- Take the kids to the Carnarvon redeveloper shorefront and town centre
- Organise a day trip east to Kennedy Range National Park before resting overnight in comfortable Carnarvon accommodation
- Grab some fish and chips for dinner to enjoy on the Carnarvon beach watching the sunset