WA | Geraldton
Adventure through bright and colourful fields of flowers, take a local tour to learn rich history and culture or relax beachside with this list of things to do in Geraldton.
5 Things to do in Geraldton
- Take a brisk 10-minute walk from Geraldton Belair Gardens Caravan Park to Point Moore Lighthouse
- Explore rich history and culture at the Geraldton HMAS Sydney II Memorial
- Tour the unique and breathtaking Abrolhos Islands
- Experience fields of colour and nature during Geraldton’s wildflower season
- Find the latest travel advice and information at Geraldton’s Visitor Centre