WA | Kalbarri
Experience rural Western Australia with one of the many things to do in Kalbarri. Explore the rugged coastline and coastal walking trails, adventure over the ocean on a fishing charter or enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the Rainbow Jungle.
5 Things to do in Kalbarri
- Relax overlooking the rugged Kalbarri shoreline from your holiday unit at Kalbarri Red Bluff Tourist Park
- Explore the local cinema and rainbow jungle, perfect for all ages
- Explore things to Kalbarri by water with a group fishing charter or whale watching adventure
- Discuss your next Kalbarri outing with a coffee and brunch at the Gorges Cafe
- While you’re in town, stop in at the Kalbarri Visitor Centre for up-to-date travel advice before relaxing in your comfortable Kalbarri accommodation