WA | Walpole
If you enjoy the wilderness and local wildlife, you are sure to find things to do in Walpole that you’ll love. Walk the Valley of the Giants above massive tingle trees, adventure down the Walpole inlet on an eco-cruise or venture off the beaten track in your four-wheel drive.
5 Things to do in Walpole
- Try your hand at a challenging 18-hole golf course, a quick walk from Walpole Rest Point Caravan Park
- Take a treetop walk through the vast tingle forest
- Cool off surrounded by nature at Fernhook Falls, before relaxing in your comfortable Walpole accommodation
- Explore one of the vast Walpole national parks, perfect for sightseeing local wildlife and nature
- Take a journey off the beaten track with a 4WD adventure trail